KHW Document : UF/MF Membrane Filtration
KHW Document: UF/MF Membrane Filtration.
This is Presentation Document of KnowHow Webinar Series on ‘UF/MF Membrane Filtration” . This webinar series has altogether 16 webinar as below presented by Dr. Graeme K Pearce, a Well-Experienced Membrane Specialist, UK. This document is available both in PDF as well as print version. All presentation slides are includes as 2 slides per page in this document.
1. UF/MF Fundamentals and Membrane Materials
2. UF/MF Membrane Fabrication, Morphology & Characteristics
3. UF/MF Membrane Format and Product Options
4. UF/MF Membrane Process Design and Flux Selection
5. UF/MF Membrane System Design
6. UF/MF Commercial Membranes & Suppliers Review
7. UF/MF Membrane Plant Performance Monitoring and Permeability Trends
8. Applications & Case Studies of UF/MF Membrane Water Treatment
9. Fouling & Use of Chemicals in UF/MF Membrane Filtration
10. Operational Issues of UF/MF Membrane Plant
11. Troubleshooting of UF/MF Membrane Water Plant
12. UF/MF Membranes – New Developments, Recent Trends, and Future Prospects
13. Ceramic Membranes: Principles & Manufacturing, Applications & Performance
14. Commercial Ceramic Membranes Review
15. Membrane Bioreactors for Wastewater Treatment: Basics, Technology and Process Design
16. Review of Commercial MBR Membranes & Performance Review
Speaker: Dr. Graeme K Pearce: Dr Graeme K Pearce holds a degree in chemistry and a doctorate in chemical engineering from the University of Oxford, and is the Principal at his own consulting firm, Membrane Consultancy Associates (MCA) founded in 2005. MCA specializes in advice on membrane filtration technology and provides consulting services covering a range of issues including performance review, problem solving, acting as an expert witness, market analysis, strategy review, and technical advice for investors. Graeme has 40 years’ experience in the membrane field having undertaken technology and strategic development roles at BP, Kalsep, and Hydranautics prior to consulting. He is well known in the field of water and membranes through publications including numerous papers and book contributions. He is also the sole author of ‘UF/MF Membrane Water Treatment’, published by TechnoBiz. Graeme has conducted many workshop training sessions, has been a conference chairman and a regular conference session chair, as well as giving numerous keynote lectures and other papers. For further information see www.membraneconsultancy.com.
How to order? Please fill below order form to process. After receiving confirmation, we will send you presentation document by email to you.
Contact Information: KnowHow Webinars, TechnoBiz Communications Co., Ltd.
2521/27, Lardprao Road, Khlongchaokhunsingha, Wangthonglang, Bangkok 10310 THAILAND
Tel: +66-89-489 0525 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org